Important: Please contact us at email@example.com before sending anything back
To return an item, you must contact us within 30 days of placing your order.
- To obtain a refund, the item must be in its original condition, unopened, and unused
- Unused items with open packaging can receive store credit
- Returns must include all original components including, but not limited to, the original packaging, manuals, cables, etc.
- Some items such as Final Sale items, denoted by FINAL SALE, or as explicitly marked on the product page, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Digital eBooks/PDFs that have been downloaded are not eligible for refunds, yes we can tell.
You are responsible for return shipping fees unless otherwise instructed. We recommend you use a shipping service that provides tracking.
All returns, including 3D printers, CNC and milling machines, drones and items drop shipped by the original manufacturer / vendor, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Steps to return an item once approved:
- Contact us to request we authorize a return
- If your return is authorized, we'll issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). -Make note of this number - you'll need it to send back your item.
Prepare your return shipment - just follow these steps:
a) Pack the item back up in its original packaging
b) Create a shipping label with the following address:
Maker Shed Returns
RMA# (your return number here)
150 Todd Rd STE 100
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
c) Write the RMA# on your shipping label
d) Find the original packing slip from the shipment
e) Write the RMA# on your packing slip
f) Place the packing slip inside the package
- Ship out the package via a trackable service
- Once we receive your return, we'll issue your refund in one of two ways:
- If the item is unopened and in its original condition, we'll refund your original form of payment
- If the original packaging has been opened, we'll send you a gift certificate or store credit for the original amount paid
Opens external website in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
Opens external website.
Contact - Maker Shed - Checkout