Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Bundle
The perfect way to get into all things Raspberry Pi. This well-baked bundle will have any maker drool at the possibilities.
Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Bundle is the perfect way to get into Raspberry Pi video. This well-baked bundle will have any maker drool at the possibilities. This camera module is very popular in home security applications, wildlife camera traps, and finding out who's been eating all the cookies!
- Official Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module v2
- Cyntech LISIPAROI IR Flash Ring
- Pi-Blox RP4 Case
- SmartiPi Camera Case
- Includes our exclusive Make: Pi Day swag including our Robot Learn to Solder Badge, Makey Pi-Bot Pin & Sticker! (While supplies last)
- Does Not Include: Raspberry Pi 4, grab a starter kit here!
The v2 Pi NoIR has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor and it gives you everything the regular Camera Module offers, with one difference: it does not employ an infrared filter. (NoIR = No Infrared.) This means that pictures you take by daylight will look decidedly curious, but it gives you the ability to see in the dark with infrared lighting.
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes, as well as still capture.
- Attaches via a 15cm ribbon cable to the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi.
- Camera works with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 and 4 and accessed through the MMAL and V4L APIs.
- Numerous third-party libraries built for it.
Flash Ring Specs
The LISIPAROI is an Infrared light source for your Raspberry Pi camera module. Using the Infrared LISIAPAROI alongside the Pi-Noir camera module means you can take photos in 0 lux (total darkness)! This makes it the perfect addition for Pi powered security cameras, night time wildlife watching or maybe even ghost hunting.
- Use as a flash or steady light source.
- Attach directly to the camera module using the pre-existing mounting points and additional mounting points provided should you need them.
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi or by an external power supply.
- Brightness can be controlled digitally by PWM or analogue by varying the voltage between 0 and 3v.
Raspberry Pi & Camera Case Features
- LEGO® Compatible case for the Raspberry Pi official camera.
- Snap the camera case to the top of the Raspberry Pi case or any LEGO® surface
- Camera case has two holes for wall mounting.
- Both cases simply snap together.