Make: LED Dice Kit
Shake, rattle and roll with these sweet eDice, Make:Eyes!
The Dice Kit is great electronics kit for anyone that wants to learn how to solder or even if you have been soldering for years. It's a great addition to your game night or desk and makes an awesome gift for the electronics enthusiast in your family.
This is an deluxe electronic dice kit. To use it, tap it on a table and with each tap the you are "rolling" the dice. Each tap displays a number from 1 through 6 by lighting up the appropriate number of LEDs in a traditional 'Dice' Layout.
- Two Die comes in Make: colors, one red and one blue
- Auto power saving sleep mode after ~15 seconds of inactivity
- Laser cut 1/4" acrylic base
- Stand alone kit
- No computer or programming needed
- Turns on by tapping
- Looks great and is easy to build
- Includes CR2032 battery
Since this is a kit, assembly is required. The kit contains all of the electronics, screws, battery and acrylic base & pieces. You supply the simple tools and supplies listed below.
Tools & Supplies required:
- Soldering iron
- Wire snips
- Match head size drop of glue - Epoxy works well or thin double sided tape
Documentation / User Guide
Build instructions and more information.
Powered by Spikenzielabs