Adafruit Flora Pack
Make your clothing light up
This budget pack has everything you need to get started with the fabulous Adafruit Flora platform, a fun wearable computer, designed to be extremely beginner-friendly.
No pesky special cables or extra parts for programming, just plug it in and get started making your own unique wearables project! Included are enough parts to make your first wearable electronic project, at a special low price.
Over $50 worth of goodies, for under $40!
- Built around Atmega32u4 chip
- Built-in USB support
- Works on Windows and Mac
What's in the Box
- Flora v3 motherboard
- Ultra-bright chainable RGB NeoPixels v2 (x4) V2
- 3xAAA battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Alkaline AAA batteries (x4)
- JST connector battery extension cable
- High-quality stainless medium conductive thread - 3 ply (18 m/60 ft)
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small alligator clip test lead (x12)
- USB cable - A/MicroB (3ft) for reprogramming the FLORA
What You'll Need
- Cloth or any item of clothing that you want to bring to life with FLORA