The Wio (Wireless Input and Output) Terminal is a complete system equipped with Screen + Development Board + Input/Output Interface + Enclosure
The Wio (Wireless Input and Output) Terminal is a complete system equipped with Screen + Development Board + Input/Output Interface + Enclosure, with support for Arduino, CircuitPython, Micropython, ArduPy, AT Firmware, Visual Studio Code.
With Wio Terminal, you can:
- Sense and tag the Real-World data with over 300 Groves created by Seeed
- Easily build your TinyML applications with Edge Impulse
- Use 100% open-source Hardware in a pythonic way
- Build your program interpreter starting from 90% with an LCD screen and compact enclosure
Compatible with Arduino and Micropython, Wio Terminal is an ATSAMD51-based microcontroller with wireless connectivity powered by Realtek RTL8720DN. Currently, wireless connectivity is only supported by Arduino. Its CPU speed runs at 120MHz (Boost up to 200MHz). Realtek RTL8720DN chip supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi providing the backbone for IoT projects.
The Wio Terminal itself is equipped with a 2.4” LCD Screen, onboard IMU(LIS3DHTR), microphone, buzzer, microSD card slot, light sensor, and infrared emitter(IR 940nm). On top of that, it also has two multifunctional Grove ports for Grove Ecosystem and Raspberry pi 40-pin compatible GPIO for more add-ons.
- Wio Terminal + Grove = IoT System
- Wio Terminal + Raspberry Pi = Edge Computing System
- Wio Terminal + Customized add-ons = Handheld devices or endless possibilities!
- Powerful MCU: Microchip ATSAMD51P19 with ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 120MHz
- Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Equipped with Realtek RTL8720DN, dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi (supported only by Arduino)
- Highly Integrated Design: 2.4” LCD Screen, IMU and more practical add-ons housed in a compact enclosure with built-in magnets & mounting holes
- Raspberry Pi 40-pin Compatible GPIO
- Compatible with over 300 plug&play Grove modules to explore with IoT
- USB OTG Support
- Support Arduino, CircuitPython, Micropython, ArduPy, AT Firmware, Visual Studio Code
- Perfect device for experimenting and prototyping TinyML applications.
- TELEC certificated