DIY Arcade Joystick Kit
This kit includes all the components you need to build your very own arcade-style controller, including a high-quality joystick, buttons and all the wiring and hardware required for assembly. Whether you're a seasoned gamer or just looking for a fun project to tackle, this kit is the perfect choice to get your maker game on!
What's in the box?
- 1 x Arcade Joystick
- 1 x USB Encoder
- 1 x 5pin Cable for Joystick
- 5 x Small buttons
- 8 x Big buttons
- 13 x Wires for Buttons
- 1 x Make: Arcade Sticker
- 1 x Project Booklet
- Use the box as the controller base!
Updated board includes MODE, TURBO and CLR buttons for mode switching, continuous firing and clearing continuous firing.
Joystick can be freely switched between 8 way and 4 way by rotating the octagonal restrictor plate. Clockwise rotate it 90° for 8 way, and counterclockwise rotate it 90° for 4 way.
Easy installation, no soldering needed. Zero delay arcade USB encoder with USB cable and wires.
Supports Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 with RetroPie Systems, Arduino and all Window Systems
Microswitch reliability tested to 1,000,000 cycles
eBook Bundle Option - Build, Hack, Craft, Make and Play Your Own Games!
Unleash your creativity with this treasure trove of knowledge from the organization behind Make: magazine and Maker Faire, and learn how to use this knowledge to turn your game ideas into a reality and a microcontroller into a DIY arcade.
Downloadable PDF bundle features these Make: book titles:
- Make: Fusion 360 for Makers
- Make: Getting Started with Sensors
- Make: Sensors
- Make: Making Things Smart
- Make: Learn Electronics with Arduino
- Make: Lego and Arduino Projects
- Make: Linux for Makers
- Make: Action
- Make: FPGAs
- Make: Bluetooth
- Make: Making Things See
- Make: Minecraft for Makers
- Make: Fun!
- Plus 18 Make: Magazine back issues featuring electronics, fabrication, programming, crafting, hacking and DIY gaming tips, tricks, projects and hacks!