Make: The Best of Make: Volume 2 - Print
A must-have for Makers! Sixty-five of the best projects and skill-builders published in Make: magazine over the last eight years in one place.
Now in its 15th year, Make: magazine leads and shapes the new Industrial Revolution that is the Maker Movement. The second volume in our Best of Make: series, this collection gathers together the best projects published in Make: magazine from 2008 - 2015.
Ranging from advice on tools and hacks to step-by-step electronics projects to the exciting world of microcontrollers, this volume covers such personal fabrication technologies as 3D printing and CNC milling; the mechanics of robots and drones; the possibilities of music and audio; new advances in photography and video; plain old fun and games; and the pleasures of crafts and wearable technologies.
Fully illustrated and written by such leading Makers as Charles Platt, Limor Fried, Phil Torrone, Becky Stern, Lucas Weakley, Mister Jalopy, and many others, this project compendium offers the ideas you need to know to expand your knowledge as a Maker.
- Outfit your workshop and make some must-have tools
- Build electronic projects from actuators to antennae
- Make things with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Create drones and robots
- Build noisemaking projects and musical instruments
- Augment your photo and video capabilities
- Make your own food, soap, ink, and more!