Makey bit:Mobile Kit
Drive this micro:bit fueled, Makey:bit powered, RC Racer!
Makey:bit goes mobile with this micro:bit kit!
The bit:Mobile Pack includes everything you need to create Makey's drivable chassis, including two micro:bit V2 microcontrollers, and two Makey:bit boosters, laser-cut wooden parts, 3d-printed PLA wheels with grippy TPU treads, and continuous servos to roll out! While the Remote Control Pack features a laser-cut gamepad-style remote, a thumb joystick, button to mash, and all the hardware to make it communicate!
Makey:bit in Action
Coding is Fun, Easy to Learn and Takes Under One Hour!
Designed by Make: as a physical building platform for the next generation of makers, the Makey:bit's unique robot form factor encourages equally unique projects and offers creative coding and design opportunities for all ages!
Makey bit:Mobile Pack:
- micro:bit v.2 Microcontroller w/USB Cable
- Laser Cut Wood Car Parts
- 2 x 1/4-20 Nylon Nuts
- 2 x 1/4-20 3/4" Nylon Screws
- 2 x 3D Printed PLA wheels with TPU Treads
- 2 x Continuous Servos
- 3D Printed Steering Rig with Glass Marble Bearing
- Screwdriver for your pit crew!
bit:Mobile Remote Control Pack:
- micro:bit v.2 Microcontroller
- Laser Cut Remote Control
- Thumb Joystick
- 2 x M3.5 8mm Screws
- 2 x M3.5 Nuts
- Female Dupont-Female Dupont Cable
- 16mm Momentary Switch Button