SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE VENDOR
The Musixel turns your music into a colorful light show!
Add colorful lights to your music with the Musixel! Attach it to your music source (MP3 player, phone, computer, stereo etc…) and the Musixel will convert the frequencies that it hears into colors. No soldering required! The LEDs display nine different color modes, which vary by frequency and volume. Some modes display traditional style graphic equalizer bars, some pump all LEDs colorfully at the same time, and others display a full rainbow of colors. Check out the video tab above to see it in action!
The Musixel works with all types of music. In most modes it converts frequencies into colors where the low notes 63 to 160hz are red, mid notes 1000 to 2500hz are green, and high notes 6250 to 16000hz are blues. When the Musixel hears multiple frequencies at the same time, it mixes the primary colors into a huge variety of colors. The louder the music, the brighter the LEDs. The Musixel is easy to solder and set up, just provide the music and headphones or powered speakers and watch your music light up!
- Converts frequencies to colors
- Converts audio volume to brightness
- Nine colorful modes
- Comes with a strip of 16 LEDs
- Expandable to 64 LEDs (any WS2811, WS2812(B) or Neopixels will work)
- Includes most common audio wires for hook-up
- Note: soldering is required
What You'll Need
- Music (MP3 player, computer, radio etc …)
- Powered speakers or headphones (with a standard 3.5mm plug)
- Small flat head screwdriver
- Soldering iron and solder
Product Documentation / User Guide
Note: This item does not qualify for discounts and only ships to US addresses.