The Useless Machine Kit - No Soldering Version
DROPSHIP ITEM- SHIPS SEPARATELY3 reviews
If switched on this machine switches itself off. On, off, on, off — hours of entertainment.
The Useless Machine is a gizmo that turns itself off when you switch it on. But how? Is there a little stubborn person in the box playing a trick on you? Is it magic? No, it's a set of switches with a small motor and you can put it together yourself!
By building the kit, only you will know the secret of how it works. When you show it to your friends and co-workers, keep them guessing - after all, you built it so it's your secret! This version of the Useless Machine has been refined for a clean design and ease of assembly. There is no soldering required; all you need is a simple set of screw drivers and 30 minutes of time.
Be aware - playing with the Useless Machine is highly addictive. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- Easy to assemble
- No soldering required!
- Clean laser cut acrylic design
- Motor and switch assembly is one piece (motor, arm, both switches, LED lights and screw on battery terminals are all part of the same activation unit.)
- Two-color LED arm lighting (Green LED while the arm is rising and red while it is coming down)
- Robust and smooth hinge design
What's in the Box
- Laser cut acrylic case, arm, and motor mount
- Battery holder
- Assembled circuit board with screw terminals for attaching batteries and motor
- Pre-assembled door with robust 1/4" acrylic hinge
- Large silicone con-slip feet
- Hardware pack with screws, bolts, washers, stand-offs, Velcro, and nuts
- Instruction guide with tons of photos
What You'll Need
- Small Philips head screw driver
- Small flat head screw driver
- 3 AAA batteries