Make: How to Make a Robot Kit
DROPSHIP ITEM- SHIPS SEPARATELY
The How to Make a Robot Kit allows you to build an Arduino based robot from scratch.
The Make: roBot uses the Arduino programmable microcontroller to make it smart. Let's Build a Robot!
This kit shows off the five core functions of robots:
● Tai Chi Bot replicates a set pattern of pre-programed
● Touch-and-Go Bot uses "whiskers" to navigate its
● Bat Bot sends out sound waves to avoid obstacles.
● Remote Bot - Lets you use a TV remote to control it.
● Line Bot follows a line drawn on poster board.
Please visit HERE for code files cited in book
Basic soldering skills are recommended, and you'll want to brush up on your Arduino programming skills. Otherwise, you don't need any prior experience to create your own Make: roBot!
What's in the Box?
- Recommended Ages 10+
- Small parts - Choking Hazard