Make Your Own Calculator Kit
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE VENDOR
Build your own working calculator in only an hour!
This Calculator Kit from Spikenzie Labs features a prominent, bright red LED screen, a laser cut acrylic case, and reverse raster laser etched buttons. The kit takes about an hour to assemble and is pre-programmed so it will work as soon as you finish soldering and insert the battery. The chip is loaded with the Arduino bootloader for hack-ability. The calculator looks great on any desk and the buttons have a tactile, "clicky" feel that's just plain addictive. It's a perfect way to bring some maker style to your cubicle, home office, or workshop!
- Add, subtract, multiply, & divide
- Easy through hole soldering
- No computer is required, the Calculator Kit comes pre-programmed. It is easily modified using the Arduino IDE.
- Six bright red 7 segment LED modules.
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery
- Instant-on Automatic sleep
- Extra long battery life
- Layered laser-cut acrylic case
- Note: This item requires soldering
Product Documentation / User Guide
Note: This item does not qualify for discounts and only ships to US addresses.