Ultimate eDrum Kit
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE VENDOR
Everything you need to turn your Arduino into a eDrum kit and rock out! Just supply the Arduino and drum material!
With the Ultimate eDrum Kit you can build a permanent electronic drum kit. The kit contains all of the electronics, including the piezo sensors for the drum pads. You build the drum pads yourself, and then connect to either your computer to play sounds using your favorite audio software or use the MIDI-out port to a connected drum synthesizer.
- Onboard ATmega (frees up your Arduino for other projects).
- Screw terminals for the drum pad connections (makes changing pads easier).
- Includes piezos for six drum pads.
- On board Din-5 MIDI-out jack (Use the DKKAI, with your other MIDI equipment).
- FTDI compatible 90° pin header (makes it easy to program or use our Serial to MIDI software and your computer).
- DC 2.1mm power jack (power the Drum kit while “on the road”).
- All the ATmega digital pins are broken out into a two row connector with standard 0.1” spacing. Plus, +5 volts and Ground (make your own accessories, selector buttons etc ...).
- Four corner mounting holes (Build the Drum Kit into a project box and mount it).
- On board voltage regulator.
- Power selector jumper for USB (via optional FTDI cable) or DC power jack.
- Lots of fun
Tools Required: Soldering iron, solder, wire-snips. Material to make drum pads requires (foam, rubber, metal, wood, glue), and other tools as needed.