Lighthouse - Learn to Solder Skill Badge
Our exclusive Learn to Solder Skill Badge Kit has been used to teach tens of thousands of people how to solder.
- 1 x 220 ohm resistor ( Red, Red, Black)
- 1 x 82k ohm resistor (Grey, Red, Orange)
- 2 x 220k ohm resistors (Red, Red, Yellow)
- 2 x 2N3904 NPN Tansistors
- 1 x Power switch
- 1 x CR2032 battery holder (battery not included)
- 2 x 10uF Capacitors
- 1 x Lighthouse PCB
- 1 x Stand PCB
- 1 x White LED
- Check out video link below for build instructions
Learn to Solder Skill Badge Kits have been used to teach thousands of people of all ages how to solder at Maker Faires across the country. It's a simple, fun way to learn how to solder or teach others to solder. Once complete, you'll have a great blinky thing that you can proudly wear and when people ask where you got it, you get to reply "I made it!"
Note: Requires basic soldering tools and diagonal cutters
*Recommended not to mix LED colors when assembling.