Scrappy Circuits is an imaginative "do-it-yourself" way to learn about electrical circuits for less than $1 per person!
Play and learn with simple, fun projects for less than $1 per person!
Scrappy Circuits is an imaginative "do-it-yourself" way to learn about electrical circuits. Raid your junk drawer for simple office supplies, add a little cardboard, pay a visit to a local dollar store, and you are on your way to countless fun projects while learning about electronics. Featuring hands-on, safe and inexpensive projects that are fun for girls and boys ages 8-14 with no experience or soldering and expensive equipment required.
Build all these and more
- Core Bricks - The five building blocks of Scrappy Circuits will have you powered up in no time.
- Action Bricks - It's all about action when you build things that light up, buzz, and move.
- Switches - Control the world with switches that turn circuits on and off in fun and interesting ways.
- Control Bricks - Buzzers can be loud or soft, lights bright and dim, but only if you know how to control electricity and bend it to your will!
- Alternative Power Sources - Learn about how batteries work by building your own.
- Scrappy Projects - Make alarms, games, musical instruments, secret spy devices and more.
About the Author