Make: Pico Pack
The perfect way to get into all things Raspberry Pi. This well-baked bundle will have any maker drool at the possibilities.
Special Promotion: Add the NEW Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 4th Edition (Featuring the RPi 4 and the new Pico Board) to your cart with this kit, then use code piface50 at checkout to get either the print or digital copy for half price!
Get Started with the Make: Pico Pack!
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico or Pico W Board (without headers)
- Two 20-pin, one 3-pin 2.54 mm Male Header Strips
- Jumper Wire Pack
- Micro USB Connector (3')
- Half-Sized Clear Breadboard
- LED Pack
- Push-button Switch
- LCD Module
- Note: Soldering Required for some components
Featuring the Make: Quickstart Pi-brary eBook and eMagazine Collection*
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK.
From controlling appliances to operating a light display, Raspberry Pi Pico puts the technology that underpins countless everyday operations into your hands.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico’s rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264KB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash. A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and — uniquely — Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Pico W features 802.11n wireless networking with CYW43439 wireless chip
- Raspberry Pi Pico Documentation
*Please note these titles are digital copies and not print books, a email link will be sent with download information.