Make: Pico Pack
The perfect way to get into all things Raspberry Pi. This well-baked bundle will have any maker drool at the possibilities.
Get Started with the Make: Pico Pack featuring the Raspberry Pi Pico!
Special Promotion: Add the NEW Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 4th Edition (Featuring the RPi 4 and the new Pico Board) to your cart with this kit, then use code RPKT50 at checkout to get either the print or digital copy for half price!
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico Board (without headers)
- Two 20-pin, one 3-pin 2.54 mm Male Header Strips
- Jumper Wire Pack
- Micro USB Connector (3')
- Half-Sized Clear Breadboard
- LED Pack
- Push-button Switch
- LCD Module
- Note: Soldering Required for some components
Featuring the Make: Quickstart Pi-brary eBook and eMagazine Collection*
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK.
From controlling appliances to operating a light display, Raspberry Pi Pico puts the technology that underpins countless everyday operations into your hands.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico’s rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264KB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash. A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and — uniquely — Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Raspberry Pi Pico Documentation
*Please note these titles are digital copies and not print books.