Make: Electronics Ultimate Components Pack
Free Shipping in US!3 reviews
Master all of the basic components and important principles through a series of "learn by discovery" experiments, and you don't need to know a thing about electricity to get started!
Updated for 3rd Edition!
Master all of the basic components and important principles through a series of "learn by discovery" experiments, and you don't need to know a thing about electricity to get started! You'll start on some excellent projects as soon as you crack open this unique, hands-on book and start experimenting with the companion electronics components packs. Build the circuits first, then learn the theory behind them.
Get step-by-step instructions on building working devices that demonstrate fundamentals such as voltage, amperage, resistance, inductance, and capacitance. Then tackle more complex electronics concepts, including analog/digital conversion, logic gates, and integrated circuits. Along the way, you'll learn valuable tips and techniques, always with clear explanations of what you're doing and why.
- Make: Electronics Components Pack 1 and Pack 2 (single box)
- The Newly updated Make: Electronics, 3rd Edition (book may ship separately)
All parts are spec'd directly from the book and author Charles Platt to ensure compatibility. Most of the parts included are reused throughout the book and can be re-purposed for use in future projects. This is a great way to get started in all things electronic!
- Step-by-step instructions with over 500 full-color photographs and illustrations
- Discover by breaking things: experiment with components and learn from failure
- Set up a tricked-out project space: make a work area at home, equipped with the tools and parts you'll need
- Learn about key electronic components and their functions within a circuit
- Create an intrusion alarm, holiday lights, wearable electronic jewelry, audio processors, a reflex tester, a combination lock and more!
- Build an autonomous robot cart that can sense its environment and avoid obstacles
- Get clear, easy-to-understand explanations of what you're doing and why
- Newly Updated for 2021 - What's in the box?