Make: 3D Printing & Fabrication ePack - PDFs
Make: presents a collection of eBooks on 3D Printing (otherwise known as “additive” manufacturing), CNC Machining (known as “subtractive” manufacturing), a little Injection Molding Design (typically used for pre-production prototypes) and even some Basic Electronics.
Each book features history, theory and instructions with practical and sometimes over the top projects in a step by step format, featuring detailed illustrations and photographs.
This set is a great addition to the Maker e-Library for any type of fabricator.
- 3D Printing Projects
- Design for 3D Printing
- Design for CNC
- Fusion 360 for Makers, 1st Edition
- Getting Started with 3D Carving
- Getting Started with 3D Printing, 1st Edition
- Getting Started with CNC
- Getting Started with Sensors
- Getting Started with Soldering
- Make: 3D Printing
- Make: Electronics, 2nd Edition
- Make: Props and Costume Armor, 1st Edition
- Make: Sensors
- Mechanical Engineering for Makers
- Make: Modern Leatherwork for Makers
- Make: Primer - Moldmaking
- Make: Primer - Working with Carbon Fiber
- Make: Projects - Kitchen Floor Vacuum Former
Please note: These titles are all PDF eBooks or projects, no physical books will be shipped.
Download the file and make your own 3D Printed Makey Robot Action Figure Here