Maker: Zap Embroidered Baseball Cap - 20 Colors!
DROPSHIPS SEPARATELY 1-2 DAYS
Our classic Make: Zap Cap makes an comeback!
Our classic Make: Zap Cap makes a comeback! Choose from 20 colors if you can! This hat is structured with a classic fit, snapback, flat brim, and full buckram** and features the Make: logo on back.
• 80% acrylic, 20% wool ('cept Green Camo is 60% cotton, 40% polyester)
• Structured, 6-panel, high-profile
• Adjustable plastic snap closure that fits most
• Green under visor, like back in the day
• Head circumference: 21 ⅝” - 23 ⅝” (54.9 cm to 60 cm) if you are into that
**What's buckram you ask?
Buckram is a stiff cotton (occasionally linen or horse hair) cloth with a loose weave, often muslin. The fabric is soaked in a sizing agent like wheat starch paste, glue (such as PVA glue), or pyroxylin (gelatinized nitrocellulose, developed around 1910), then dried. It's a fact. Our friend once made a cool fancy cocktail hat on makezine using buckram, check it out here