Raspberry Pico W Starter Pack
The perfect way to get into all things Raspberry Pi. This well-baked bundle will have any maker drool at the possibilities.
Raspberry Pi Pico W is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using dual-core processor. The Pico W features the same attributes as the Raspberry Pi Pico and also adds an Infineon CYW43439 wireless chip.
The Raspberry Pi can be coded in these 4 popular programming languages:
- Python (compatible with 2&3): The most popular and easy-to-use programming language.
- C: The most classic and widely used programming language.
- Java: One of the most popular programming languages.
- Scratch: Block-based graphical programming language.
Click here for free 513-page detailed tutorial that provides a step-by-step guide, with basic electronic components knowledge of 177 common items, including all parts needed to complete the projects in the tutorial. No extra soldering required. Features 87 interesting projects complete with circuit diagrams, verified code and detailed explanations.
Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico W
- 1 X Raspberry Pi Pico W (header soldering required)
- 1 X 40-pin headers (soldering required)
- 1 X 8 RGB LED Module
- 1 X 9g Mini Servos
- 1 X Breadboard
- 1 X Female to Female Jumper Wires Set
- 1 X Female to Male Jumper Wires Set
- 1 X I2C 1602 LCD
- 1 X LED Bar Graph
- 1 X Male to Male Flexible Jumper Wire Set
- 1 X Mini Motor
- 1 X Mini Passive Buzzer
- 1 X Mini Active Buzzer
- 1 X Photoresistors
- 1 X Resistor Set (1K, 10K, 220ohm)
- 1 X RGB LED (4-pin Common Cathode)
- 1 X Serial to Parallel Chip
- 1 X Single Digit 7-Segment Display
- 1 X Temperature (Thermistor) Module
- 1 X Thumb Joystick Module
- 1 X Infrared Remote and IR Receiver
- 1 X Motor Driver Chip
- 1 X Plastic Chip Crowbar
- 1 X Ultrasonic Ranging Module
- 2 X NPN Transistor
- 2 X PNP Transistor
- 2 X Rectifier Diode
- 3 X Potentiometer - 10K
- 4 X Push Buttons
- 12 X LEDs (Red, Blue, Green)
What You'll Need (Not Included):
- Computer w/ USB port and online access
- 9V battery (optional)
Add on the Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Kit and SAVE $10 when you buy both the kit and this pack together, use code PIPER at checkout
Special Promotion: Add the NEW Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 4th Edition book (Featuring the RPi 4 and the new Pico Board) to your cart with this kit, then use code piface50 at checkout to get either the print or digital copy for half price!