Make: Workshop Mastery with Jimmy DiResta - Print
Welcome to my workshop! I’m Jimmy DiResta and I’ve been making things my entire life, literally since I was old enough to stand in front of a saw.
Perfect for the maker who has basic experience working with tools and doing simple builds, this book gets you right inside Jimmy's workshop and his head, showing you how Jimmy makes things — while inspiring you to make your own things your way.
You'll expand your knowledge of woodworking tools, get the basics of CNC routers, learn metal projects, understand the basics of styrene, see how to use leather, and finally — make and mod your own tools just like Jimmy does.
- A freestanding tool cabinet perfect for organizing your smallest tools
- A toolbox made out of a pallet
- An Ibanez electric guitar modified to resemble a rifle
- A band saw-cut sign with CNC-milled lettering
- A machete made from a saw blade
- A skull belt buckle made out of cast metal
- A leather knife sheath and backpack
- A lathe-turned mallet
- The ice pick Jimmy sells at his store
Meet the Author